Is there somewhere I can rent a car in Exuma?
Yes, there are a few car rental businesses to choose from. They offer clean, reliable, newer model cars and SUV's to choose from. Click the links below to make your reservation.
1) Thompson's Car Rental http://www.exumacars.com/
2) Berlies's Car Rental https://berliescarrentals.com/
3) Airport Car Rental https://www.exumacarrental.com/
Are there restaurants and grocery stores in Exuma?
Yes, there is a grocery store in George Town, only 5 miles from This 'ill Do. There are also a few other small markets around the island.
1) Exuma Markets, http://shopexuma.com/
2) Smitty's grocery / pharmacy (2.5 miles away) https://www.smittyspharmacy.com/
Some of our favorite restaurants are:
1) Shirley's Fish Fry, 242-551-6216
2) Cheater's Bar and Grill, 242-336-2535
3) Santana's Grill, 242-345-4102
4) Tropic Breeze, 242-345-4100
5) Blu, 242-345-5258
6) Chat n Chill, https://www.chatnchill.com/
7) Big D's Conch Spot, 242-358-5000
8) Peace and Plenty, https://www.peaceandplenty.com/
9) Rusty Anchor, 242-336-2400
10) Palapa Grill, 242-345-5258
Are the Swimming Pigs in Exuma?
Yes, There are several companies that offer full and half day trips to Big Major Kay aka Pig Beach.
We will be happy to make a recommendation at the time of booking.
Can I rent a boat in Exuma?
Yes, Boat rentals are available at Minn's Water Sports https://sites.google.com/site/minnswatersports/home
Are there snorkle and dive trips available in Exuma?
SCUBA diving and snorkeling trips can be arranged through:
Out-Island Explorers, https://outislandexplorers.com/
Coastline Adventurers, 242-345-7443
Tours "R" Us, https://www.toursrusexuma.com/private-charters/
Roberts Island Adventures, http://www.robertsislandadventures.com/